I do swear that I'll always be there.
I'd give anything and everything and I will always care.
Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better, for worse,
I will love you with every beat of my heart. (:
to that special someone. (:
today, woke up at 12pm. ate and slack slack slack. chatted on msn with other people cause that jocelyn go out with RS nors. LOL. then nxt thrusday she also going out with veron & Rs . Tuesday with my
LINI. lalalalalalalalala. haha. Seems like Veron heed my advice? =x , not shy liao wor. =x. hahaha. then done nothing at all. only play games and chat lor. and listen to song too. haha. just finshed washing dishes. haha. bored liao.
From this moment as long as I live I will love you,
I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give (:when A miss B, and B misses A, its = A + B = Misses. LOL. i m just bored. haha.