I open eyes, i try to see but am blinded by the white light. I can't stand the pain, and i can't make it go away. How could this happen to me. Got nowhere to run. I'm fading away. I'm sick of this life. How could this happen to me?! everybody screaming, i try to make a sound but no one hear me. i'm hanging off a thread, slipping off the edge. This whole week isnt a very gd week. i m still sick after 6 days and now i hv lost my voice. Today is the only day that i came hm at 7pm which is d earliest. Had flashmob today! Very fun but tiring. We started w underpass, artium, bus-stop, canteen one. Damm malu but i didnt care. Those who dont know what's flashmob, go youtube it. My life have suddenly become a mess. I'm stuck at the cross road not knowing where to turn. the pain beneath the smile.
I open eyes, i try to see but am blinded by the white light. I can't stand the pain, and i can't make it go away. How could this happen to me. Got nowhere to run. I'm fading away. I'm sick of this life. How could this happen to me?! everybody screaming, i try to make a sound but no one hear me. i'm hanging off a thread, slipping off the edge. This whole week isnt a very gd week. i m still sick after 6 days and now i hv lost my voice. Today is the only day that i came hm at 7pm which is d earliest. Had flashmob today! Very fun but tiring. We started w underpass, artium, bus-stop, canteen one. Damm malu but i didnt care. Those who dont know what's flashmob, go youtube it. My life have suddenly become a mess. I'm stuck at the cross road not knowing where to turn. the pain beneath the smile.