<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14721274?origin\x3dhttp://nv-everlasting-love-for-u.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 24, 2008
0 commented | time is running out. / 9:34 PM


I can see the pain living in your eyes
And I know how hard you try
You deserve to have so much more
I can feel your heart and I sympathize
And I'll never criticize all you've ever meant to my life

I don't want to let you down
I don't want to lead you on
I don't want to hold you back
from where you might belong


You deserve the chance at the kind of love
I'm not sure I'm worthy of
Losing you is painful to me

You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
There's nothing left to try
Though it's gonna hurt us both
There's no other way than to say good-bye.

I wanted freedom
bound and restricted
I tried to give you up
but I'm addicted!


ok. now for the update.
this past week was a busy week for me. stayed back until late night everyday for ccas. this resulted in zy being sick nw : ( typing this with block and abit runny nose and sore throat and blur vision. and of coz, i have been eating alot of junk food. : x
oh wells, sch has been fun so far! (: of coz nt the lectures and tutorials which contribued to the fun. tutorials mostly are reallly boring and i am usually stoning or playing w sly and ruth. haha.
lectures are also boring, so i am either listening to my songs on hp, or stoning or sleeping abit.

i seriously love to stone! haha. stoning is my hobby. : D
oh yea. WELCOME BACK FLO (:

i nid to do some catching up for my work or else i will die for this sem 's exam. And i m serious.
Recently, most people like to say, blah u blah so blah gd blah lei. I hear more of these, i will scream at the people! -.-

reply of tags:

syl: why are u looking for me when i see u everyday? :p hahaha. take care. loves (:
mic: haha. i am ur no 1 fan lei. how can say me like that? boo.
wen: haha. of course la. bear's song lei. roar. haha.
ruth : yeah! i m d 'man'! and syl mus stand aside. hehe. love u gal (:




profile
journal
tagboard
affiliates
songs